Müsteiro

Chuva em Novembro, Natal em Dezembro.

2.8.06

Ora aqui está uma óptima maneira de começar um disco


Whisper in the yard and turn the trees all into toys
Lay there on the ground, and turn the dirt into your joy
From what I see and what I know, it's all been boring lately
So I suggest we trade a question mark in for a maybe
Time your riddles right, and make a point that has no sense
Make sure that you're smiling, and the money's been well spent
Innocence and ignorance, it all goes hand in hand
I'm not sure that I'm right, but I hope you'll understand
I hope that you're still searching for the start that has no end
And all the plastic people have now become your friends
Before you start to drift and your soul begins to strain
I just wanted to tell you that you're listening to a dream


Shinedown - "The Dream"


Shinedown - Us And Them

Recomendo vivamente a quem gosta de um rock cheio de alma e com muita garra, situado algures entre 3 Doors Down e Audioslave. Grande prestação do vocalista, que quase chega a ser um Chris Cornell - o que lhe falta é suficientemente pequeno para considerarmos esta voz "de topo".

O que mais se tem ouvido por aqui e pelas areias da Nazaré ultimamente (actual e não):
Tool - "10000 Days"
Ulver - "Blood Inside"
Metallica - "Load"
Arctic Monkeys - "Whatever People Say I Am That's What I'm Not"
Trivium - "Ascendancy"
Camel - "Moonmadness"
Moonspell - "Memorial"
Led Zeppelin - "II"
The Mars Volta - "De-loused In The Comatorium"

3 Comments:

Blogger Pedro Bala disse...

Ah. Então tu és aquele doido que vai todo vestido para a praia de preto, com umas grandes botifarras e com música tão alta nos phones que se estiveres na bola nivea se ouve das rochas. Ah, és tu.

3:35 da tarde  
Blogger A Côca disse...

aaaAAAAAhhhhhHHHHhhhHHHAAAAAhahahahah!!!

4:16 da tarde  
Blogger Müs disse...

Não, esse é o meu primo. Bate mal, mas é bom rapaz.

5:24 da tarde  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home